The 2022 Facebook Community Accelerator Programme is designed to Advance your leadership skills and utilize Facebook tools to deepen your community’s impact. In addition to building the tools and educational resources that they need, we’re also building programmatic ways to provide training, support and funding to enable great communities to make an even greater positive impact in the world.
Facebook will work with GlobalGiving to fund participants’ project plans. Selected participants will each receive up to $40,000 (USD) for their participation in the program and to fund their community initiatives during the four-month program. All applications are due by September 10, 2022 and selected communities will be notified mid-September. The program will begin in October 2022.
- This program is open to communities that have a presence in Facebook Groups with leaders who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the following countries: Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico, Brazil, United States, Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia, Tanzania, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan, United Arab Emirate & India. Communities must have existed for over one year and must have a minimum size of 5,000 members.
- The program will be conducted in Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Colombia, Chile, Peru, Mexico & Argentina), German (Germany, Switzerland & Austria), Arabic (Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Jordan & United Arab Emirates) and English for all the other markets.
- Please expect your team to spend anywhere between 10-15 hours per week throughout the program.
- Funding: Receive grant money to help fund work that advances your community’s goals. This year we look forward to awarding up to $40,000.00 (USD) per community through our Grant Management Partner GlobalGiving.
- Coaching & Development: Develop yourself and your community through a customized curriculum and personalized coaching to strengthen your community. Work on a development plan to execute an initiative of your choice.
- Connection: Knowledge-share with fellow top community leaders, network with key players in the industry and access direct support.
How to Apply for the 2022 Facebook Community Accelerator Programme
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.