Applications are now open to young South Africans for the 2022 TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program for South Africans.
TotalEnergies is looking for young graduates who are motivated and passionate with excellent academic achievement in the fields of Engineering, Commercial and Finance to join the Total Energies Young Graduate Programme. A Young Graduate Programme is an extended innovative and attractive programme that is offered over a period of 18 months after the completion of the 6 months of a local short-term contract and it offers further workplace exposure internationally to the previous graduates who have already served their tenure in local short-term contract.
We offer the programme to discover our three main business line:
– Commercial (Sales & Marketing, Business Management)
– Finance (Accounting, Finance Management)
– Technical (Engineering, Mining, HSEQ)
Eligible Country: South Africans
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
- A bachelor’s graduate, with Technical, Finance or Commercial backgrounds
- Must not be more that 25 years of age
- Be geographically mobile
- He/she should possess leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in English
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.