[Apply Now] 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment for Nigerians
Applications are now open for the 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment for the 2023 general elections. The Independent National Electoral Commission has opened the Portal for Engagement of Election Staff (INECPRES), the registration portal for Nigerian citizens who are eligible and are interested in serving as ad-hoc staff for electoral duties.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: On-going
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
Eligibility Criteria for Each Role
- SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO)
– Must be a Public/Civil Servant on Grade Level 10-14 (Priority is given to qualified staff of NYSC/NOA/NIMC/NPC) OR Registration Area Officers/INEC staff not engaged in other duties (GL 10-14).
- REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC) MANAGER
– Must be a Head of School or a staff (GL 07 and above) of the school/ institution/ public building hosting the RAC.
- PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO)
– Must be a Serving Corps member OR
– A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT. OR
– A staff of an MDA with an OND qualification. OR
– A former corps member (Not earlier than 2018 batch)
- REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH)
– Applicants for this category must have an IT background
– Must be a suitable INEC staff (not engaged in any other duties). OR
– Serving Corps Members in the Commission (where available)
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of highest qualification in .pdf format
- A copy of means of identification in .jpg or .jpeg format
How to Apply for the 2023 INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
All Applicants are to visit the Eligibility Page, where they will review the qualification/criteria necessary for any Election Staff Position of interest.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.