The African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) is calling for applications into 2022/2023 Masters scholarships programme for applicants from Anglophone subSaharan African countries admitted into any of the AERC Collaborative Masters Programme (CMAP) in Economics universities.
The Training Programme is collaborative in nature, bringing together departments/schools in local public universities across sub-Saharan Africa offering master’s and doctoral-level studies in Economics and Agricultural Economics, as well as building the institutional capacity of these departments/schools to offer quality graduate training.
Host Organization: African Economic Research Consortium (AERC)
Degree Category: Masters Scholarships
Eligible Nationality: Sub-Saharan African Countries
Deadline: April 29th, 2022
Qualifications and Requirements.
To qualify, candidates must:
- Have applied and been admitted to any one of the CMAP category B or category C universities;
- Have attained at least a Second-Class Honours (Upper Division) or equivalent in Economics or related field from an accredited university; and
- Female and applicants from post-conflict and fragile states are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applications for admission should be sent directly to the degree-awarding universities whose website links and addresses are provided below. It is recommended that candidates apply for admission early enough to meet the scholarship application deadline.
- Full Scholarship (Tuition Fees and other Expences)
Collaborative Master’s Programme (CMAP) Participating Universities
Currently, 26 public universities in 21 sub-Saharan African countries participate in CMAP.
– University of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
– University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
– University of Ghana, Legon
– University of Nairobi, Kenya
– University of Botswana
– University of Cape Coast, Ghana
– University of Malawi
– University of Mauritius
– Makerere University, Uganda
– University of Namibia
– University of Zimbabwe
– Moi University, Kenya
– University of Burundi
– University of Eswatini
– University of Gambia
– University of Juba
– University of Liberia
– University of Zambia
– Egerton University, Kenya
– Kenyatta University, Kenya
– University of Sierra Leone
– University of Rwanda
– National University of Lesotho
– University of Buea, Cameroon
– Eduardo Mondlane University, Mozambique
– Kwame Nkurumah University of Science & Tech, Ghana
For More Details, Please Check the Official Page African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) Masters scholarship For African Students