[Enroll Now] ALX Free Financial Analyst Certificate Programme for Africans
ALX has created an unrivaled opportunity to prepare, launch, and grow careers. Through our best-in-class training and our commitment to lifelong learning, we offer in-demand programmes in digital transformation, business intelligence, and support, and entrepreneurship. ALX is brought to you by the organization that leads African Leadership Academy, African Leadership University, and Anzisha Prize Foundation.
About ALX Free Financial Analyst Certificate Programme
The ‘4th industrial revolution’ has led to an explosion of real-time sensors, mobile payments, e-commerce, cloud computing, robotics & the internet of things. Automation means that traditional accounting tasks like creating income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements can now be performed by computers. The days of accountants are therefore numbered. What the world needs more than ever are financial analysts and business intelligence analysts who can analyze this data to recommend important decisions for companies.
Alx Free Financial Analyst Certificate Programme Through the sponsorship with the Mastercard Foundation and other partners, we are pleased to waive program fees in 2022. Our course is designed to give you the fundamental skills and tools to help start your career as a financial analyst. We do not promise participants jobs; we equip them to be able to compete for jobs.
Start with a Financial Analyst Certificate and unlock advanced levels with the Business Intelligence Certificate.
What you will Learn
The Financial Analyst Certificate Programme will equip you with the following skills:
- Ability to build financial models to assess trends, forecast performance & perform valuations of companies
- Analyze and improve company budgeting processes
- Use tools like Excel, Tableau, and PowerBI to analyze & visualize data
- Create dashboards to track real-time financial & operational performance
- Make strategic recommendations to top management teams, investors, and boards using data
- The programme starts on 30th June 2022.
- The programme will take a minimum of 8 weeks and a maximum of 13 weeks + 3 extra weeks for the top performers selected for the BIDA certification.
- 40hours – reading content + milestone completion (self-paced)
- 3hours – Attending community events (sync)
- 5hours – Engaging with other community artefacts such as the newsletter, discord prompts, squad engagement etc (async)
- Application Deadline 12 September 2022
- Must be English & Math proficiency
- Access to PC/Mac with Microsoft Suite 2016 or newer
- Must have access to a laptop or desktop with a strong internet connection
- Must be between Ages 18-34
- Must Be originally from the African continent
- Must be available for an average of 40 – 50 hours /week for study
Mode of Training
- Applied Projects -Real-world simulations and tasks to test your on-the-job preparedness.
- Peers & Mentors – Peer-to-peer interactions, mentorship & coaching opportunities, and feedback from industry experts.
- Theory – 19 Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst (FMVA) courses and 14 Business Intelligence & Data Analyst (BIDA) courses if you choose to advance.
- Receive Best-in-Class Certification – Preparing you for the world of finance is our business – one we take seriously. That’s why we are proud to partner with the Corporate Finance Institute (CFI) from Canada. CFI has an extensive track record of training financial analysts for the world’s most prestigious investment banks and companies, while always keeping pace with the ever-changing business climate. Apply today and become one of the most valued assets in any organization.
- Access to The ROOM community – Once you complete your program, you will be eligible to join The Room, a powerful global community of the world’s top talent. In The Room, you can build relationships with your next employer, continue your personal and professional development, raise capital as an entrepreneur, attend inspiring events, find mentors, and grow your career for the rest of your life.
How to Apply for ALX Free Financial Analyst Certificate Programme
- Interested applicants are to complete the online form to create a user account for the application. Make sure to complete all the details correctly, as they will be the details saved for your account.
- Once you submit the form your account will be created and you should receive an email with the subject line “Start your ALX Financial Analyst Application” within 10 minutes.
- Click the link in that email to finish your account set up and begin your application.
- To get started, click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below.
You can visit the official ALX page for more details.