Applications are now open for the ALX Full Stack Web Developer Scholarship for Africans. This programme offers fully-funded scholarships dedicated to training African youth, with the mission to drive career opportunities across Africa.
The ALX Full Stack Web Developer Programme, in partnership with Udacity, provides the fundamentals in building database-backed APIs and web applications. Take the opportunity to develop career skills at no cost and work to be placed into lucrative local and global jobs through The ROOM’s talent community.
100% online course: Delivered in our Live Online format which enables real time interaction with programme mentors and a community of global peers.
START DATE: 19 July 2022
DURATION: 3 months at (10 hours/week)
DEADLINE: 23 June 2022
COST: Programme fees waived for 2022
Skills to Gain
A Full Stack Developer works with both the Back-End (or server side) of applications and the Front-End, client side. As a result, you will be prepared for one of the following jobs:
- Front-end Developer
- Back-end Developer
- Full-stack Developer
What Will You Learn:
Upon completion of this program you will be able to:
- Design and build databases for software applications
- Create and deploy database-backed web APIs
- Secure and manage user authentication and access control for an application backend
- Deploy a Flask-based web application
Applicants must be:
- Between 18 and 34 years of age
- Beginner-level experience in Python
- Experience using Git for version control
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Access to a laptop or a desktop
- Originally from the African continent
How to Apply for ALX Full Stack Web Developer Scholarship for Africans
The ALX-T programmes are powered by Udacity. In order to start your application and access your course materials, you will need to create a profile on the Udacity Platform and then Login To Continue your registration. For more details, visit the official ALX platform. Click the Apply Now button below to apply.