SME Growth Lab Africa is calling for applications for the 2022 SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator program. Through this program; established business owners across African countries would share equal access to business training, mentorship, and support in order to take their businesses to a higher level.
SME Growth Lab Africa is a community Impact Project created to upskill Small and Medium scaled businesses, especially across the underserved communities in Africa. Empowering 500,000 small and medium-sized businesses operating in underserved communities in Africa by providing them with business and digital skills, through intensive training, mentorship, legal support, and business expansion opportunities.
Successful applicants will have a remarkable experience participating in a 4-week extensive training led by exclusive facilitators in August 2022. The program package and modules cut across Selling Techniques, Marketing strategies, Financial literacy and Management, and Legal counseling.
Host: SME Growth Lab AFRICA.
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: 27th of July 2022.
- Training on business acumen, Sales, Marketing, and leadership development.
- Exclusive access to community events.
- Mentoring from business experts.
- Access to business resources & Community.
- Certification upon completion.
- Strategic partnership.
- Applicants must be business owners based in any African country.
- Must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
- Must ensure promising commitment to attending virtual sessions and group calls.
- Enthusiasm to volunteer and participate in community events and project is an added advantage.
How to Apply for the 2022 SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator program
Eligible applicants are to apply for the programme through the official application portal. Click the Apply now button below to apply. For more details, visit the official announcement page.