Applications are now open for the 2022 FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme (GPS) for Young Nigerian Graduates.
FrieslandCampina, a leading multinational dairy cooperative aspires to develop high-potential fresh talent to become a part of something bigger and be the future of our leadership, so that we all win in the market, now and in the future.
In light of this, we are looking for candidates that are already the future. As a member of the graduate trainee programme, your personal development is pivotal to us. You will be exposed to high-level business operations and saddled with worthy responsibilities from the start and will be supported by a mentor to help you push through. This program gives you the chance to grow into a future leader.
Do You Match Our Profile?
– Strong desire to excel
– Committed to learning
– “Can-do” attitude
– Take initiative and ownership
– Embrace challenges and changes
– Creative and critical/analytical mindset
– Professionalism, Flexibility, and Adaptability
– Love to work in a team
Scholarship provider: FrieslandCampina
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not stated
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Higher National Diploma
- Must have graduated with a minimum of Second-Class Upper/Upper Credit
- Must have completed (NYSC compulsory for Nigeria)
- 0 – 2 years of experience
- The ability to communicate in French will be an added advantage
How to Apply for the 2022 FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme (GPS) for Young Nigerian Graduates
Eligible candidates are to apply by visiting the official application page. Click the Apply Now button below to start your application. Visit the official announcement page for more details.