Application for GIC Scholarships for International Students willing to study in Singapore for their undergraduate degrees is now open for the new intake, The choice of universities and courses of study will be discussed during the selection process.
GIC is a global long-term investor that works to secure Singapore’s financial future across generations. We manage most of the Government’s financial assets and invest for the long term to preserve and enhance the international purchasing power of the funds we manage. Find out more about GIC at www.gic.com.sg.
About GIC Scholarships for International Students
The GIC Scholarship value a diversity of perspectives and ideas, and see education as a training of the mind. Our scholars come from a wide range of fields including, but not limited to, Accountancy, Economics, Engineering, to the Arts. At GIC, we value qualities such as intellectual curiosity, interpersonal skills, leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and self-management. Candidates typically demonstrate these through outstanding academic and co-curricular activities and leadership experiences.
- Scholarship Provider: Guaranteed Investment Contracts (GIC)
- Study Country: Singapore
- Degree Category: Undergraduate
- Eligible Country: all Countries
- Application Closing Date: Not specified
- Field of Study: All disciplines excluding Medicine and Dentistry
- Scholarship Duration: Local 3 years, Overseas 4years (Non-English speaking countries); 5 years (UK/US)
- All tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly living allowance
- One-time pre‐studies allowance for warm clothing, settling‐in, etc.
- Return economy airfare
- Opportunities for sponsorship of student exchange, summer programs, and foreign language studies
- Internships during the second year of study
- Sponsorship for Masters upon approval by management
- Good academic results in GCE ‘A-Level, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic Diploma, or NUS High diploma
- Good CCA/NS records or external involvement in community service
- Candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity, and leadership qualities
- Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply
- Applicable only to Pre-Tertiary students
How to apply for 2022 GIC Scholarships for International Students
Interested candidates must have met the requirement by having good academic results in GCE A-Level, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic Diploma, or NUS High diploma, For more information on the application process, visit the official announcement page. To apply, click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.