[Apply Now] 2023/2024 SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students
Applications are now open for the 2023/24 SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students at Thammasat University, Thailand.
About the Scholarship
Scholarships by Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund are available for excellent students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study in a master’s or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
The scholarship is for prospective students in the academic semester 2/2022 (January 2023)
Master’s degree (2-year curriculum)
Doctoral degree (3-year curriculum)
The scholarships are made available for the following research interest:
* Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemistry
* Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry
* Civil Engineering
* Computer Engineering/ Science
* Electrical Engineering
* Energy Technology/ Management
* Environmental Engineering/ Science/ Technology/ Management
* Industlial Engineering and Logistics Systems
* Digital Engineering
* Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
* Management Technology
* Materials Engineering/ Science/ Technology
* Mechanical Engineering
* Engineering Management
Scholarship provider: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
Degree Category: Masters & PhD
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: Sept. 30, 2022
- Full SIIT tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support)
- TU Educational Support Fees (800 Baht [IT Service by TUI + 55 Baht [Group
Insurance Fee] per semester)
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month
- Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, maximum 20,000 Baht/student)
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht)
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
- Scholarship recipients are required to stay at the SIIT dormitory for a period of at least 12 months.
- Must not be a Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class)
- Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate program admissions
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from an academic instructor/advisor)
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
1. A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
2. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
3. An official transcript or current transcript:
For Master’s degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
For Doctoral degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
4. Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows (if any):
– TOEFL (PBT 400+, or IBT 32+) or IBT (Home Edition 32+)
– IELTS 4.5+
– TU-GET (PBT 400+, or CBT 32+) or
– TOEIC 500+
5. Citizen ID card or passport
6. Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
7. Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.