The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is launching a second cohort of its 2-year Graduate Programme and is looking for candidates to join the 2023 UNDP Graduate Programme.
About the Programme
The purpose of the Programme is to provide exceptional recent college grads with the knowledge and experience they need to launch a successful career in international development, hasten achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals, create brighter futures, and improve the world.
Participating in UNDP’s Graduate Programme is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make a difference in the world. This position is a two-year commitment to one of our overseas, regional, or corporate hubs. The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) provide a framework for the work that students are assigned to do.
- Programme and Policy: In this stream you will contribute to UNDP’s programmes and project activities.
- Corporate Operations: In this stream you will contribute to management services that support effective implementation of UNDP programmes, or work in the area of organisational policies, processes, and oversight.
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: 12 October 2022
- A one-year international professional entry-level contract (renewable for a second year on demonstrating good performance and on availability of funding).
- A competitive entry-level salary.
- Ticket for travel between your location and your duty station.
- Paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Health and disability insurance.
- Pension contributions.
- A completed Master’s degree in a relevant field (with not more than 2 years of work experience) or
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (with a minimum of 2 years and not more than 3 years of relevant, paid work experience)
- You must be a national of one of the countries where UNDP works to support the Sustainable Development Goals
- You must be able to demonstrate that you are fluent in English and able to work effectively in a professional context. For some positions, a working knowledge of French, Arabic or Spanish may be a strong asset.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.