Applications are now open for eligible full-time pre-medical or medical students for the 2022 BeMo Diversity Advocacy Scholarships For Medical Students.
Because we at BeMo strongly think that education is the most important asset anybody can have, we feel that it should be available to all people irrespective of their social, cultural, economic, or racial background or ethnicity. In addition, we recognize that the expenses associated with the application and admissions processes for medical school can impose a tremendous strain on certain students and their families. We’re delighted to give a $5,000 scholarship to students and their families in need to aid them on this honorable path.
The scholarship is offered twice every year with application deadlines on May 31st, and October 31st.
Host Organization: BeMo
Scholarship Category: Bachelor’s Degree
Eligible Nationality: All Countries
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2022.
- Applicants must be full-time pre-medical OR medical students in good academic standing who are eligible.
- Applicants who have previously won the scholarship are not eligible to re-apply.
- Winners will be chosen based on their potential influence on increasing diversity in medical education.
- Additionally, we will assess the video’s quality, the number of individuals who accept your challenge, the number of people you tag, and the number of likes, comments, and reshares your video receives.
How to apply for BeMo Diversity Advocacy Scholarships For Medical Students
Applicants participate by joining our social media challenge #BeMoDiversityScholarship #BeMore. To do this, they must record a short video (1 to 5 min) and share it on their social media pages as per the instructions indicated below. You can record and share your video any time before either of the Scholarship deadlines, May 31st and October 31st. Winners are contacted directly and announced on our website on June 15th and November 15th of each year.
- Step #1: Follow us on YouTube, Facebook & Instagram.
- Step #2: Record a video indicating how you plan to help promote diversity in your school and community both during and after the completion of your medical training. The video must indicate how the scholarship funds will help you with this goal. Your video must end using the following call to action to others: “Thanks for watching my video. Please support me and BeMo in our journey to advocate for diversity in medical education by sharing this video, commenting and liking the post. If you want to participate in the scholarship, go to BeMoScholarship.com”.
- Step #3: Once your video is completed, share it on your social media pages and in the description for your video, you must include #BeMoDiversityScholarship #BeMore hashtags and a link to our scholarship page (BeMoScholarship.com). The more social media channels you use to share your video, the more points you gain. Note that you must use your own, legitimate accounts, not fake ones and the post must be made public so we can verify the post. Recently created accounts that don’t have any friends, or any activity are not eligible. Use an account that you genuinely use regularly. The post must remain and left as public for at least 1 year on your account.
- Step #4: Tag our social medial channel and as many friends as possible. The more people accept your challenge, the more points you get! You will also gain points with every like, share, and comment. If you are using Instagram, save/highlight your post on Instagram.
- Step #5: Lastly, send us the URL to your social media post(s) for review at email@example.com. Your post must remain on your account(s) as public for at least one year.
For more details, Visit the official BeMo Website.