Application for Catholic Relief Services Junior Professionals Program 2022 for West African Women which helps to build core skills while working alongside experienced staff and supporting critical programs.
The Junior Professionals Program is an opportunity for qualified, professional women in West Africa to transform their passion for international relief and development work into a career with Catholic Relief Services. Over a 12-month period, each Junior Professional will build core skills while working alongside experienced staff and supporting critical programs. Junior Professionals will benefit from strong mentoring and regional networking as they prepare for positions of greater responsibility with CRS.
Training Provider: Catholic Relief Services
Host Country: United States
Category: Skill acquisition training program
Eligible Country: West African Countries (Senegal, Liberia, Gambia, Guinea, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Niger, Mali and Sierra Leone)
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Practical training: Through hands-on experience and extensive training, Junior Professionals will grow and develop their skills in project design; program management; monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning; partnership building; and operations
- Mentorship: Each Junior Professional will be paired with a mentor who will be actively involved in providing guidance, feedback, and career coaching.
- Customized professional experience: In addition to the core training, Junior Professionals will build their skills in a specific area related to their professional development goals, and strategically position themselves for onward positions with CRS.
- Regional networking: All Junior Professionals will be part of the regional community of practice that will share successes, challenges, and lessons learned from their work.
- Master’s degree in a related field (e.g. Economic Development, Agriculture, Health, Business, Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain)
- Received Master’s degree within 24 months of program start date (Oct. 2022)
- Six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internship, practicum, volunteer, or paid work)
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in the official business language of the country (French or English)
- Citizen of a participating country (see above)
- Excels in a collaborative multicultural environment
- Willingness to travel (up to 10-15% of the time)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and research skills
- Agile, proactive, resourceful, and results-oriented
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
How to apply for Junior Professionals Program 2022 for West African Women
All applicants to the Junior Professionals Program must apply online, following the three simple steps outlined below. Before completing the online application, candidates should review the eligibility requirements and prepare a motivation letter that addresses factors influencing sustainable development in Africa. For more information on the application process, visit the official announcement page. To apply, click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.