Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
The Foundation has opened offices in Rwanda, Kenya, Ghana, Senegal, Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Uganda, building a broader leadership presence in Africa to develop specific strategies that support youth employment. Within a country, we work with governments, the private sector, educators, young people, and other funders to improve the quality of education and vocational training, prepare young people for the workforce, expand access to financial services for entrepreneurs and small businesses, and connect job seekers to dignified and fulfilling work.
Host: Mastercard Foundation
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: 23rd August 2022
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
– Safeguarding Intern Senegal
– Digital Economy Intern Uganda
– Safeguarding Intern Uganda
– Finance Intern Senegal
– Gender Intern Senegal
– Safeguarding Intern Rwanda
– People & Culture Intern Rwanda
– Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern Nigeria
– Project Management Intern Nigeria
– Safeguarding Intern Kenya
– Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern Kenya
– People & Culture Intern Kenya
– Research Intern Kenya
– Public Affairs & Communications Intern Kenya
– Gender & Women Empowerment Intern Kenya
– Accounting Intern Kenya
– Scholar Coordinator Intern Ghana
– Research Intern Ghana
– Accounting Intern Ghana
– Communications Intern Ghana
– People & Culture Analytics and Reporting Intern (Ethiopia,Senegal,Nigeria)
– Project Management Intern Ethiopia
– Programs Communications Intern Ethiopia
– Data Analyst Intern Ethiopia
– Communications Intern Ethiopia
– Accounting Intern Ethiopia
– Knowledge Development & Research Intern Ghana
– Knowledge Development & Research Intern Rwanda
– Knowledge Development & Research Intern Kenya
– Recruitment Admin Intern Ethiopia
– Safeguarding Intern Nigeria
– Gender Intern Rwanda
– Assurance & Enterprise Risk Intern Ghana
– Technology Facilities Intern Ghana
– Technology Facilities Intern Ghana–
Technology Facilities Intern Rwanda
– Technology Facilities Intern Kenya
– Agribusiness Intern Kenya
– Finance Intern Kenya
– Accounting Intern Senegal
– Accounting Intern Nigeria
– Regional Gender Programs Intern (Ghana Kenya Senegal Nigeria)
– Gender & Safeguarding Intern Ghana
– Communications & Project Management Intern Rwanda
– Project Management Intern Ghana
– Gender Intern Ethiopia
– Data Analyst Intern Ghana
– Recruitment Admin Intern Ghana
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Graduate Internship Program 2022
Interested applicants are to apply via the official application link. Click on the available job role to Apply Now. Visit the official announcement page for more details.