[Apply Now] Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2023 for Young South Africans
Applications are now open for the Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2023 for Young South Africans.
Mastercard is looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for helping our customers with their most urgent business needs, and we are recruiting for 3 career tracks that make up our team:
- Business Experimentation
- Performance Analytics
- Strategy & Transformation
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. We combine traditional management consulting with our rich data assets and in-house technology to provide our clients with powerful strategic insights and recommendations.
Eligible Country: South Africans
Application Closing Date: –
As an Associate Consultant, you will:
– Work on small teams to solve our clients’ most challenging strategic problems.
– Collaborate with motivated peers who are passionate about what they do.
– Build strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs, find strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions.
– Grow your career by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team.
– Have an immediate opportunity for meaningful contributions, increased responsibility, leadership roles, and professional advancement.
– Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management.
– Receive extensive training focusing on helping you build your core consulting skill set.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree with a target date Dec 2022
– Outstanding record of academic achievement
– Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
– Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
– Experience using data analysis or querying tools, e.g., SQL, SAS, Excel or Tableau is an asset, particularly for Performance Analytics or Business Experimentation tracks.
– Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office languages
– Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of which they are applying for a position in, as well as eligible to apply for travel visas as required by travel needs
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW