Miami University offers multiple scholarship opportunities for qualified international students for fall 2023. Scholarships are renewable for up to four years, and recipients must enroll full-time on the Oxford campus in the academic term for which they earned the award. Scholarships are based on availability and are subject to change.
- International Education Scholarship
International Education Scholarship awards can vary from $1,500 to $12,000 per year.
- University Merit Scholarship
These additional scholarships can range from $1,000 to $34,000 per year.
- #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship
International students with a vision for enhancing intercultural understanding can earn this scholarship, which covers a minimum of 50% of tuition.
- Prodesse Scholars Program
Gifted students participate in an intensive, one-year learning experience while earning a $1,000–$2,000 scholarship that is renewable for up to four years.
- Presidential Fellows Program (PFP)
The renewable scholarship covers tuition, fees, housing, and meals. Other benefits include a $5,000 academic enrichment stipend and exclusive programming.
All new first-year undergraduate international students who submit completed applications and meet the requirements for full admission for the fall semester are automatically considered for the International Education Scholarship and University Merit Scholarship. Separate applications are required for the Presidential Fellows Program (PFP) and the #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship. Miami University scholarships are highly competitive. The academic qualifications determining scholarship awards are dependent on the strength of the applicant pool.
Scholarship provider: Miami University
Degree Category: Undergraduates
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: Dec 1st, 2022
- Completion of formal secondary education in a pre-university curriculum.
- English language ability at a level sufficient to undertake a full course of study. Provide TOEFL or IELTS test scores or provide alternative proof of English language proficiency.
- Documentation of financial support adequate to cover all educational and living expenses
- Full & Partial Tuition Fees
- Living Stipends
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.