Microsoft Power Up Training Program enables non-tech professionals to successfully advance into a new career path in low-code application development using Microsoft Power Platform.
This is a 3-month program that requires 8-10 hours of learning time each week. On successful completion of the program, you’ll help uncover business problems where technology can benefit the daily operations for any organization. Additionally, you’ll use Microsoft Power Platform to analyze data, build solutions, automate processes, and create intelligent chatbots. This program will offer a curriculum that will enable you to become a Power Platform citizen developer and prepare you to take Exam PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant. After successfully completing this exam, you will be able to apply to jobs requiring low-code development skills.
- Learn with a guided curriculum: Discover new skills with interactive learning paths and hands-on labs, and you can attend instructor-led webinars.
- Get certification vouchers: Program participants will be awarded vouchers to register for Microsoft Power Platform certification exams.
- Receive recognition: By completing the learning paths, you’ll be awarded community-recognized badges to help you advance or find new career opportunities.
- Be part of a community: You’ll have support along the way and will have access to experts, peers, and local events.
- No, you don’t need a technical background to sign up for the program. No coding experience is necessary.
- Applicants can apply from anywhere in the world
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.