OneTen, the Blacks In Technology Foundation, and Udacity are partnering to award students with scholarships in 2022. Learn valuable skills to open new career opportunities in the lucrative fields of business analytics, digital marketing, or front end web development.
The OneTen/BIT Scholarship Program aims to help eager learners looking to advance their skills in business analytics, digital marketing, or front end web development and prepare for an exciting, high-paying career in tech. This program aims to give Black learners without four-year degrees family-sustaining and generational wealth-building opportunities while also disrupting the status quo.
Apply to the OneTen/BIT Scholarship Program today and gain applicable skills to start a new career in tech and help break open the industry for the advancement of Black talent.
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: October 11, 2022
Available Skill Paths
- Business Analytics: Gain foundational data skills applicable to any industry. Collect and analyze data, model business scenarios, and communicate your findings with SQL, Excel, and Tableau.
- Digital Marketing: Learn to create marketing content, use social media to amplify your message, make content discoverable in search, run ad campaigns and advertise on Facebook. Additionally, learn how display and video ads work, how to market with email, and how to measure and optimize with Google Analytics.
- Frontend Web Development Fundamentals: This is a customized program that will teach you how to build high-quality websites and dynamic applications to create stunning user experiences for the web
- Applicant Must be of blank decent
- Applicants must have access to a computer system and a strong internet connection
- Must be able to commit 15-20 hours per week
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.