The Junior Java Developer training program is a free 10-week immersive virtual instructor-led coding bootcamp that delivers a personalized experience to prepare learners for success.
The curricula incorporate a solid foundation of computer programming, computer science fundamentals, and modern software development best practices. Including concepts of truck-based development, feature flag/feature toggle, database version control, clean code, and continuous integration with code review / static & dynamic code analysis.
The program is intensive and challenging and requires hard work, so a team of instructors is available to guide you and provide individual support to get you through. At the end of the program is an opportunity to launch your tech career with an apprenticeship.
Category: Tech Training
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: –
Program Length – 10 Weeks
Dates – September 12 to November 18, 2022
What you will Learn
- Introduction To Computer Programming
- Computer Science Fundamentals
- Agile Development Process
- Relational Database Fundamentals
- SQL, MySQL & Postgres
- Non-Relational Database Fundamentals
- MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- Developer Processes
- Feature Branch Driven Development, Code Review, Test Driven Development
- Cloud Native Application Development
- Microservices, RESTFUL API, GraphQL, Container, Spring Boot,Amazon Web Services ,Event Driven Architecture
- Age 18 or older
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have at least a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Comfortable with computer use (using the internet, downloading software, etc)
- Interested in learning how to code
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 30 hrs a week – evenining sessions.
- Students who succeed in the program have a solid foundation in basic math and problem-solving, but a problem-solving assessment is not required as a part of the application process.
- The interview session looks for someone with passion, curiosity, and a strong work ethic. Additionally has the potential to achieve the qualities required to be a successful software engineer.
How to Apply for Route360 Junior Java Developer Career Training Program
Interested applicants are to apply via the official application link. Click the Apply Now button below to apply. Visit the official announcement page for more details.