The Governing Council and Management of Grooming People for Better Livelihood Centre (Grooming Centre), a leading Microfinance Institution in Nigeria, are pleased to announce the 2022 Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme. The aim of the scheme, which is the third in the series, is to catalyze research and knowledge development in the areas of microfinance, rural development, inclusive finance, social enterprise, MSME and women in development.
The 2022 University Grant will be awarded to 100 undergraduate and 50 post graduate students whose research study covers any of such areas as financial inclusion, microfinance, rural development, social enterprise, MSMEs, technological development, women in development or any other research that is aimed at lifting people out of poverty.
Scholarship provider: The Grooming Centre
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 30th September 2022
- Funds for Your Research Work
- Training and Mentoring
Eligibility – Who can Apply?
- The applicant must be a student at an NUC/ NBTE approved Nigeria university or polytechnic.
- The applicant must be either a student at the undergraduate or postgraduate level in a Nigerian tertiary institution whose research study covers any of such areas as financial inclusion, microfinance, rural development, social enterprise, MSMEs, technological development, women in development or any other research that is aimed at lifting people out of poverty.
- The focus of the research study must be relevant to the Nigerian context, practical, innovative and should be capable of promoting any of the above areas of interest, in the Nigerian space.
- The research must show a high level of originality, imaginative thought and be data inclusive.
(There are no age, gender, religious or ethnic barriers to application).
The applicant must submit a research concept of between10-15 pages which will include an introduction, literature review, research methodology including references and a page of the candidate’s personal profile. The candidate will also submit a final soft copy of the research project on completion of the study. (See Abstract for Guide).
How to Apply for The Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme 2022
All entries must be submitted in soft copy via the application page on the official website, click the Apply Now button below to start your application. Visit the Official webpage for more details.