[Apply Now] UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass Programme for Digital Entrepreneurs
the eTrade for Women initiative, led by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, will host a Masterclass for women digital entrepreneurs from English-speaking African countries in Lagos, Nigeria, on 6-9 December 2022.
The Masterclass is organized by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) in partnership with the eTrade for Women Advocate Damilola Olokesusi, Founder & CEO of Shuttlers (Nigeria).
Host: United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
Eligible Country: Selected Africans Countries
Application Closing Date: September 10, 2022
Shape Africa’s digital transformation with a successful business
All sessions will be delivered by renowned business leaders and experts in their ﬁelds.
What to Expect
The Masterclass will combine :
- Inspirational Talks
- Learning Sessions
- Policy Dialogues
- Networking Opportunities
- You are a woman and you are the founder/co-founder of your business
- You have a track record of 2 to 5 years in this role
- New technologies and digital tools are at the heart of your business model and operations
- You are based in one of the following countries : Cameroon, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda
- You want to make a difference and impact your ecosystem
How to Apply UNCTAD eTrade for Women Masterclass Programme
Interested applicants are to apply via the official application link. Click the Apply Now button below to apply. Visit the official announcement page for more details.CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW