The Shell Companies in Nigeria with its purpose to power progress, has had a long and lasting impact in Nigeria’s energy sector landscape. Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees globally in more than 70 countries. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future
About Shell Graduate Programme 2022
Our Graduate Programme is a rigorous development framework of specific competences, business-critical capabilities, and critical experiences that will enable you to become a competitive professional by the end of your 3-year programme.
Right from the start, you will be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme. You will also be learning alongside brilliant people from all over the world, with the resources and support to explore new ways of thinking and working – an unbeatable experience.
We know that learning is key to developing yourself both personally and professionally. The graduate programme encompasses a learning framework that includes internal and external courses, as well as on-the-job learning, designed to help you gain the skills you need to succeed.
Organization: Shell Petrochemical Company
Category: Job, Graduate Trainee Programme
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 21st July, 2022
- we are seeking graduates for the following areas:
– Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil)
– Geosciences and Geoinformatics
– Commercial (Economics, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources)
– Contracting & Procurement (Logistics/Procurement, Supply Chain)
- Applicants from all approved Universities with a bachelor’s degree in related subject; Not more than 3 years post-graduation
- Minimum of a 2:1 class of degree (Second class upper)
- Must have completed the mandatory 1-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Be eligible to work in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Shell Graduate Programme 2022
Interested and eligible candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
- Submitting more than one application will lead to automatic disqualification of all your applications.
- Shell does not request monetary payments (eg, insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Shell does not make use of employment forms; neither does the Company process CVs that have not been submitted through the proper websites
- All successful applicants who receive on offer of employment from Shell would have been required to go through a formal and transparent recruitment process.
- For more information, visit the official announcement page.