The CcHUB Human-Centered Design Fellowship 2022 is a 6-month immersive training program for those who want to deep dive into Human Centred Design as a tool for problem-solving and to further improve the economic prosperity in Africa through design-inspired innovations. The programme aims to:
- Incorporating Human-Centered Design (HCD) into how public agencies, civil society organizations and corporates solve problems
- Exploiting technology to improve services, products and processes
- Building partnerships and relationships to collaboratively solve significant social and business challenges
About CcHUB Human-Centred Design Fellowship
There is a need for talent in design thinking. This fellowship is for graduates from any discipline with an interest in building a career in design; and with the increasing interest in the role of design and innovation in solving some of the biggest development challenges and systemic problems in Africa, the fellowship will focus on incorporating HCD in the development of innovations that will lead to a better society.
Duration: 6 months of immersive learning (Full time)
- Immersive learning and practical sessions
- Access to a community of like-minded people
- Opportunities to integrate into CcHub in the future
- Exposure to global projects creating change
- Monthly allowance and other benefits.
- Must be a graduate in any discipline with an interest in building a career in design
- Applicants must be an African
- Must be comfortable using a computer and possess computer skills.
How to Apply for CcHUB Human-Centered Design Fellowship 2022
To apply for the design fellowship, interested applicants must register by submitting their details on the application portal. Successful candidates will be contacted through their emails for further process. For more details, visit the CcHUB Design page.