Creative Business Cup is much more than just a competition – it is a global year-round initiative that empowers entrepreneurs in the creative industries, helping them grow their business ideas, connecting them to investors and the global markets, and strengthening their innovative capabilities to the benefit of industry and society.
The Creative Business Cup provides an opportunity to get exposure and to meet industry partners and investors. The purpose of CBC Nigeria is to empower not only the participating startups but the creative startup community throughout Nigeria.
Host: Young Africa Works
Degree Category: Competition
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: September 5th, 2022
– Leisure Activities
– Film, Video & Photography
– Software, computer games & electronic publishing (for creative industries)
– Toys & Games
– 3D printing maker
– Craft & Artisan
– Experiences technologies
- Must be between 18 – 35 age
- Be an entrepreneur from the creative sector
- Show creativity and innovation
- Have an idea with business potential
- A chance to win 1 million naira
- Accelerator programme
- 5-day enterprise Bootcamp
- Mentoring from a pool of international mentors
- Business support services
How to Apply Creative Business Cup Nigeria 2022 for Young Entrepreneurs
Eligible applicants are to apply via the online application portal by filling out their details. Click the Apply now button below to apply. Vist the official announcement page for more details.