The Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) is deploying the DBN Learning Management System (LMS)- a free learning portal with carefully curated self-paced courses. The portal is open to all Nigerian MSMEs who are interested in acquiring the right knowledge needed to succeed in doing business in Nigeria.
In addition, DBN will be selecting the best 200 businesses to attend face-to-face training in Lagos and Abuja. This physical session would be an opportunity for businesses to practically apply important principles to their various businesses, discuss and receive business support in specific areas of need. All businesses will be eligible to pitch their business value proposition and 14 businesses will be selected to receive grant funding.
Organizer: Development Bank of Nigeria
Category: Free Training
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: (All applicants must have completed the courses by September 23rd to be eligible for the grant)
- Owner of business must be 18 years and above
- The business owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria
- The business must be based in Nigeria
- The business must be for-profit from any sector
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted
- Get equipped With skiffs competencies to develop and defend a sound and viable business plan.
- Improve your capacity to access financing
- Improve your capacity for efficient funds utilization, trade investments and access to markets
- Access to Business Grant
- Entrepreneurship Mentorship
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.