Applications are now open for interested candidates to apply for the 2022 FMN – George Coumantaros Scholarship Program For Nigeria Students. The scheme is created to attract progressive, and education-minded students across Nigeria for its postgraduate scholarship program.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has partnered with the George Coumantaros foundation in collaboration with American Farm School (AFS) and Perrotis college to award postgraduate degree scholarships to Nigerians. The Program affords stipulated financial assistance to deserving and needful Nigerian students at the postgraduate level with the aim of driving academic excellence and a sustainable education process in Nigeria.
The postgraduate scholarship is a two-year program to be awarded to 2 successful candidates and a two-year internship at FMN (Innovation, Food sector, or Agro-Allied) if the candidates meet the selection criteria. The internship will be project-specific, and the interns will have a mentor for the duration of the program.
Scholarship provider: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN)
Degree Category: Masters
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 15th June 2022
• MSc – New Food Product and Business Development
• MSc – Marketing for the Agro-Food Sector
• MSc – Sustainable Agriculture and management
- The scholarship is open to residents of Nigeria who have completed their first degree/graduate degree program in a public Nigerian University, except for employees of the organizer and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judges.
- Check here for other terms and conditions associated with the scholarship.
- Tuition Fee
- Internship Opportunity
- Provide first-degree certificate from a public
- Upload two referral letters from credible and verifiable persons
- Must be able to provide first-degree transcript upon request
How to Apply for 2022 FMN – George Coumantaros Scholarship Program For Nigeria Students
Interested Applicants who are eligible for the scholarship program should apply by submitting their applications on the official application Portal. All entries will be evaluated according to the criteria listed in the terms and conditions.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more details on the scholarship, please visit the official announcement page. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to apply.