Applications are now open for the GEDA Digital 2022 African Social Innovators Bootcamp. Donors for Africa Foundation in partnership with Meta, launches the 4th cohort of “GEDA Digital (An African Social Innovators Bootcamp) designed to strengthen the capacity of third sector leaders in Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone, The Gambia and Ghana which is targeted at startup founders between the ages of 22 to 50 years working on any of the 17 SDGs.
GE` DA’ digital is a 6 months intensive professional leadership development program that offers you a unique opportunity to learn how to transform your community by acquiring new skills, increasing brand visibility, and accessing funds. It provides solutions to Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) by increasing the human capacity of leaders who desire to understand how to play in the development sector and want to deep dive into how to build a thriving sustainable social impact organization. Participants are selected from diverse sectors in development from different countries in West Africa and encouraged to lead change boldly.
Scholarship provider: Donors for Africa Foundation
Degree Category: Training
Eligible Country: Selected African Countries
Application Closing Date: July 14th 2022
- Capacity Building Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Personal Support from a dedicated in-country manager
- Post-fellowship support
- Recognized professional certification in Social Enterprise Management
- Funding Opportunity
- Cash Prizes
- Exclusive Invitation to topical growth webinars
- Remain a valued member of the network for future events and ongoing activities
- Build professional credibility with this one of a kind, immersive experience
- Life Skilling – getting comfortable with being uncomfortable
- A global family for life!
To be considered for this fellowship, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be the founder or hold an executive position within a registered organization
- Be available to commit to attending all sessions
- Applicants must be 22 – 50 years.
- Ability to attend the launch and graduation event
- Applicant and social enterprise organizations are interested and ready to scale the organization
- Must have a laptop and access to the internet
- Must be creating positive, direct, and intended impact aligned to one or more of the SDG’s or AU Agenda 2063
- Applications are open to applicants from these West African countries: Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and The Gambia.
- All applicants will be notified of their selection status by July 2022
How to Apply for the GEDA Digital 2022 African Social Innovators Bootcamp
Confirm you are eligible for the GE` DA’ digital Fellowship by reviewing the eligibility criteria mentioned above. Complete the online application form by the deadline of July 14th, 2022 at 5pm EST. All application materials must be in English. Await notification for the next steps by mid-July. Selected applicants will advance to the interview stage of the selection process. Visit the Official GEDA page for more details.