This is a 3-months undergraduate internship role in the Services ITR organization for Nigeria. The role requires working closely with the assigned business to provide execution support to ongoing services at the customer site. This role may also require an interface with GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
Scholarship provider: General Electric Nigeria
Degree Category: Internship
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
GE Nigeria undergraduate interns will undergo learning experiences and technical development including.
- Challenging work assignments – exposure to on-the-job learning and working with GE technology
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
- Academic excellence in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical or Production Engineering
- 2nd or 3rd year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, proactive and have IT skills
How to Apply for General Electric Nigeria Undergraduate Internship Programme
Interested students are to apply through the official application link. Click the apply now button below to apply. Visit the official announcement page for more details.