The Nigerian International Breweries is calling for applications for her Apprenticeship Program 2022 for Young Nigerians who are willing to learn and acquire relevant technical skills and experience in the area of Mechanical, Electrical, and Controls & Automation/Mechatronics.
About The Programme
The scheme is a structured 18 – 20 months program that is designed to address the acquisition of technical skills and experience for Ordinary National Diploma pupils as well as familiarize them with the company culture and principles. The rigor of the program should ensure that an individual that has completed the program can be allocated an area of responsibility immediately.
The scheme is primarily a hands-on, self-study program where the Apprentice is expected to gain a full understanding of the theory, principles, and operation of Mechanical, Electrical, and Controls & Automation/Mechatronics knowledge across our 4 Breweries in Nigeria.
- Participate in projects in the Packaging, Brewing & utility departments as required
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the company’s Management System (VPO)
- Develop strategic Problem-Solving competencies using tools and systems stipulated by the management pillar block
- Diagnosis of systemic and situational problems and troubleshooting
- Communication of learnings and solutions across various levels of the business
- Exceptional Teamworking abilities
- Has an Autonomous mindset
Programme Duration: 18 – 20 months
Minimum Qualification: OND, HND, BEng qualification in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
Application Deadline: 29 April 2022.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Minimum of OND qualification in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Trained in a Technical & Industrial Institutions is an added advantage
- Candidates should be between 18 to 24 years of age
- The apprentice position is a permanent role on a band XI-B
- More hands-on activity/On The Job (OTJ) training
- Assessments will be carried out.
- Successful candidates at the end of the program will be posted to any location based on the business need.
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online through the application portal. You can apply by uploading your resume or filling out the online form manually. To apply, click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below. For more information, visit the official announcement link here.