(ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity is a foundational cybersecurity certification designed to help recipients build a pathway to a rewarding career in cybersecurity. This entry-level certification will prove to employers you have the foundational knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for an entry- or junior-level cybersecurity role. It proves your willingness and ability to learn and grow on the job. Learn more here.
As part of our commitment to help close the cybersecurity workforce gap and diversify those working in the field, (ISC)² is offering FREE Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) Online Self-Paced Training and exams to one million people.
To encourage diversity, equity and inclusion in the workforce, (ISC)² will work closely with partner organizations as part of this program to reach populations underrepresented in cybersecurity. We’ve pledged half of the commitment – 500,000 course enrollments and exams.
The Certified in Cybersecurity entry-level certification is ideal for:
- IT professionals
- Career changers
- College students or recent graduates
- Advanced high school students or recent graduates
- Anyone interested in a cybersecurity career can take the free course and exam
- Free Training
- Training Certificate
- Certification Exam Fee waiver
To participate in the One Million Certified in Cybersecurity program, please follow these simple steps:
- Create an account. If you already have an (ISC)² account, sign in.
- Complete your (ISC)² Candidate application form and select Certified in Cybersecurity as your certification of interest.
- Once the application is complete, you’ll become an (ISC)² Candidate. It’s free to join – your (ISC)² Candidate $50 annual dues are waived until September 2023. You’ll gain free access to Official (ISC)² Certified in Cybersecurity Online Self-Paced Training and a code to register for the free certification exam.
- Upon passing the exam, you’ll become a certified member of (ISC)² – the world’s largest association of certified cybersecurity professionals – with access to a broad range of professional development resources to help you throughout your career.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details.