The NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022, effective June 03, to July 08, 2022.
Scholarship provider: JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Degree Category: Undergraduates
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: July 8, 2022.
- Host/Transit Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host/Transit Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host/Transit communities
- Full Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Applicants must have gained full-time admission into a recognized Nigerian tertiary institution.
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2021/2022 academic session)
- 200 level students and above are not qualified for the scholarship
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies are not qualified for the scholarship
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- National Merit Scholarship is open to all and must be studying any of the selected discipline below.
- Geosciences and
- Agricultural Science
– Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
– School ID Card
– O’level Certificate
– Admission Letter
– Birth Certificate
– Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
– Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
– Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
– JAMB Result
(Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload)
How to Apply for JV Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2022
Once you have identified the scholarship award category that applies to you, ensure that you read and follow the eligibility and application requirements for each scholarship. You must use the format advertised, and correctly provide all the required information and documentation.
Visit www.scholastica.ng and click on Register to create an account, activate your account via your email and return to www.scholastica.ng to complete your user profile. Ensure you click 2021/2022 NNPC/NAOC/OANDO JV Tertiary Scholarship to open scholarship page. Then click “Apply” in the top right hand corner of your screen to apply.
When you submit your application online, you automatically receive confirmation of receipt by email. Please note that your email provider may see this confirmation email as spam, so check if your junk or spam folder contains an email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org You can also visit your profile to view the status of your application. for more info on application process, Click Here. Visit the official Scholarship announcement page for more details.