Applications are now open for the LinkedIn REACH Technical Apprenticeship Program – Winter 2023 Cohort. REACH is a technical apprenticeship program at LinkedIn that bridges the opportunity gap for individuals with non-traditional backgrounds.
About the Program
REACH is a multi-year program where individuals with a passion for the job will work in technical roles to build their skill set and gain the experience in the field. Apprentices should expect to be in the apprenticeship for a minimum of one year and no longer than five years. The time each apprentice spends in this program will vary depending on their incoming skill set, experience, and progress through the program. As a REACH apprentice, you will:
– Be a full-time employee with benefits and perks
– Get 20% of your time allocated for your self-development
– Be part of a cohort that will meet frequently to share information and grow together
– Have a team and dedicated mentor that will support your growth
– Own real business-need projects that will push your skills!
The program is designed to give those with non-traditional backgrounds an opportunity to get their foot in the door in the tech industry and begin or continue their technical career!
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: October 21st, 2022
Our available roles differ by cohort. In general, we have
– Software Engineering (Backend, Frontend, Mobile, etc.),
– Data Science
– Machine Learning
– User Experience Researcher
– Technical Program Manager
– Cyber Security
- Based on their incoming skills, education, and previous work experience, each apprentice will be provided with an estimate on the minimum length of time in the program to meet the basic qualifications. If someone has no prior related work experience and does not have a bachelor’s degree, the individual should expect the program to be closer to 5 years in length.
- While LinkedIn profiles will not be reviewed in our hiring process, you must have a LinkedIn profile when applying in order for LinkedIn to receive your application through our applicant tracking system.
- Apprentices are eligible for health & medical benefits as well as all other perks that our full-time employees enjoy – centered on your health, passions, and family
- compensation packages for all apprentices.
- educational reimbursement will be offered for apprentices developing their technical skills.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.