Microsoft Leap is focused on sourcing and developing non-traditional talent. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about technology and offer diverse perspectives. We don’t just value differences, we seek them out. We invite them in. We are a family of individuals at a truly global company, united by a single mission.
About the Program
Technical Support Engineers work across Microsoft cloud technologies, from Azure services to Office 365, to help customers solve cloud services issues they may face. They demonstrate customer obsession in their daily tasks by offering support in the form of technical remediations, raising and closing tickets and escalating issues to the next level, when an issue can’t be remediated.
The Technical Support Engineering Cohort Program is a 16-week cohort that includes classroom time as well as real-world experience through development and project management cohorts.
Category: Free Training
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not Stated
- These cohort training programs occur in Nigeria and are only open to Nigerian citizens who reside within Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND Degree of any discipline. Computer Science is an advantage
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps obligation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively, in a professional manner with technical & non-technical staff (both verbal & written)
- Prior professional work experience (tech or non-tech industry)
- Passion for technology and learning
- Adaptability to work independently and as part of a team, bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent collaboration, organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Solutions such as Azure, Microsoft Dynamics, and M365 is an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Microsoft Leap does not have a coding language requirement for applicants; however, the recommendation is applicants know at least one coding language
- Other Requirements
- Current authorization to work in the United States or residency in the country location of your cohort before the start of your cohort
- Work experience
- LinkedIn profile
- Ensure availability during the entire scheduled cohort of your pathway
- Gather necessary materials
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.