Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence, Masdar City, Abu Dhabi (MBZUAI) offers students a choice of graduate programs in a modern and innovative university setting, located in the thriving capital of the UAE. Combining a contemporary education system and robust curriculum with the rich culture and heritage of Abu Dhabi, MBZUAI offers an experience like no other.
All students admitted on a full-time basis are granted the privilege to complete their study with a full scholarship. However, to maintain the scholarships, stipends and other benefits, students are expected to maintain high academic standing, comply with the university code of conduct, and fulfil certain requirements during their study tenure.
MBZUAI accepts applicants from all nationalities who hold a bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics and other relevant science and engineering majors, from a university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MoE).
Scholarship provider: Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence, Masdar City, Abu Dhabi
Degree Category: Masters & PhD
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: April 30, 2023
- 100% free tuition fee
- Highly competitive monthly stipend
- On-campus student accommodation
- Health insurance and UAE visa sponsorship for non-UAE nationals
- MSc & PhD in Computer Vision
- MSc & PhD in Machine Learning
- MSc & PhD in Natural Language Processing
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field such as computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, mathematics, physics and other relevant science and engineering majors, from a university accredited or recognized by the UAE Ministry of Education (MoE). Students should have a minimum CGPA of 3.2 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent.
Each applicant must show proof of English language ability by providing valid certificate copies of either of the following:
– TOEFL iBT with a minimum total score of 90
– IELTS Academic with a minimum overall score of 6.5
– EmSAT English with a minimum score of 1550
- M.Sc. applicants will be asked basic programming questions. Most questions are in Python but the specific language is not a problem since the questions are algorithmic rather than language-specific.
- No previous background is needed for M.Sc. applicants in Machine learning.
- Selected applicants will be invited to participate in an entry exam that will include questions related to the following topics:Math: Basic math questions related to calculus, probability theory, linear algebra, and optimization
- Applicants will be required to nominate referees who can recommend their application. M.Sc. applicants should have a minimum of two (2) referees: a previous course instructor or faculty/research advisor and a current or previous work supervisor.
- A general test certificate is optional and submitting one will be considered a plus during the evaluation.
- Click this link to view the eligibility criteria for Ph.D. program
- Online application form
- CV (with academic background, work experience, research publications, and programming/coding skills)
- Valid passport copy
- Photograph with white background
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.