Application portal has been opened for the National Population Commission NPC 2023 Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment. The National Population Commission has officially launched its e-recruitment portal to recruit ad hoc staff for the 2023 national population and housing census.
For the census exercise, applications are to be made through the portal for facilitators, training centre administrators, monitoring and evaluations officers, data quality managers, data quality assistants, supervisors and enumerators.
Organization: National Population Commission
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: On-going
- The prospective NPC ad-hoc staff must have a valid National Identification Number (NIN)
- The applicant must also have a functional Gmail Account
- The prospect must have a valid and functional phone number
- The prospect must have an operational commercial bank account
- The prospect must have valid educational qualifications such as a Secondary school certificate, ND, NCE, HND, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree.
- The prospect must be knowledgeable on how to use computers, tablets and smartphones
How to Apply for NPC 2023 Ad-hoc Staff recruitment Excercise
Please follow the steps below to start your application.
- Click on the apply now button below, you will then be redirected to the NPC application portal.
- On the application portal, click on start application and select ‘Start as an ad-hoc staff’.
- A dialog box will then appear where you are expected to check all the boxes by clicking on all the options to acknowledge the instructions, then click on the proceed button after checking all the options.
- After that, a new dialogue box will appear where you are expected to acknowledge the terms and conditions by checking the provided box, then click on proceed.
- On the next page, you will be required to enter your NIN number before you start your application, this will validate you are a qualified candidate for the job.
- After that, you will be required to enter other personal details.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.