Nestle Nigeria Plc is seeking applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18-month training program on Technical Skills Development at its Technical Centers. Preference will be given to qualified female applicants.
Sponsor: Nestle Nigeria Plc
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not Stated
– Agbara Factory, Ogun state
– Flower gate factory, Sagan’s Interchange, Ogun state
– Abaji Factory, Abaji, FCT
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2019 in any of the following (or related) field of study:
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
– Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
– Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
– Automation Engineering
– Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
- Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry
- Candidates should note that the technical training venue is Agbara in Ogun state, or Abaji Factory in Abuja.
- Applicants must be willing to relocate if they do not reside in the location of the training
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.