Project T-MAX is a Technical & Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Programme, which has been approved by the National Steering Committee on National Poverty Reduction with Growth Strategy (NPRGS) as one of the core interventions to achieve the Federal Government’s goal of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty by 2030. To deploy a transparent, functional and sustainable TVET Framework that will equip Nigerians with technical & vocational skills they need to be self-employed and self-reliant.
The pilot phase of the project aims to equip 15,000 individuals with skills across the available pilot states.
List of Available Skills:
- Furniture Works
- Welding & Fabrication
- Plumbing & Fittings
- Tiling & Interlocking
- Electrical Installation
- Solar Installation & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Repairs
- Photography & Cinematography
- Tailoring/Fashion Design
- Beauty Care & Cosmetology
- Leather Works
- Agripreneur / Agro-Packaging
- Age Limit: 18-35
- Must be Resident in the State (Lagos, Ogun, Edo, Enugu, Kaduna, Nasarawa & Gombe)
- Must be available to attend the full course of the Programme
- Must be able to read and write in English
Eligible for Internship Placements & Starter Packs
- At least 90% of attendance
- Active class participation
- Compliance with Class Rules and Regulations
- Performance in class assessments and projects
- Successful completion of final assessments.
- All successful participants will be issued Certificates of Proficiency
- A selected number of successful participants will be placed in 3-month internships with private and public sector organizations.
- Starter packs will be given to participants who fulfill the necessary requirements – as we have limited numbers.
- At the end of the programme, certificates will be given and outstanding participants will receive Starter packs and Internship placements.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.