The School of Tellus in partnership with the Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre(DDQIC) at Queen’s University is calling for applications for the Quest fellowship program 2022 for Young Entrepreneurs.
The Quest fellowship program equips you with a robust toolkit to transform ideas, technologies or passion into viable ventures. It is designed for learners to enabling learners to explore their evolving purpose and realize impactful existence (Ikgai) while socializing in the global workforce with the knowledge, resources and support networks.
For highly motivated students and recent graduates from across the globe – that seek to tackle challenges at a global and local scale through innovation-driven entrepreneurship. It consists of three phases for learning the foundations of entrepreneurship, receive virtual coaching, develop your own business idea, and demonstrate your commitment in order to advance to the next phase.
About the Program
This is a three months program – designed in partnership with the Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre(DDQIC) at Queen’s University to equip high school and college students with a robust toolkit to transform ideas, technologies, or passions into viable ventures and enable them to explore their evolving purpose and realize impactful existence (Ikgai) while socializing in the global workforce with the right mindsets and transferable skills essential for the future of work.
Organizer: School Of Tellus
Training Duration: 3 Months
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: 21st August 2022
What to Expect
- Best-in-class Training: Business bootcamp delivered by Queen’s University faculty and industry leaders who bring decades of combined entrepreneurship and C-Suite experience
- Mentorship sessions: Mentors are an essential ingredient for your success. Get personalized feedback for your project submissions to navigate through challenges.
- Individualized feedback: Detailed feedback helps to make larger cohorts feel small and enhance the transfer of meaningful thoughts and retention of concepts. Instead of just watching pre-recorded lectures, you will get personalized feedback on each assignment submitted for a better experience.
- Global community of peers: Socialize into the global workforce with peers from across the world – a community of change-makers coming together to share learnings and uplift each other for the sake of a better world. You will be assigned to a small learning group to help you complete milestones and shape a better experience.
- Seed funding: 20 fellows will receive a stipend of $250
- Opportunities to pitch for funding
- A will to learn (curiosity, collaboration, and resilience). We’ll assess this based on the insight questions and the short recorded video that you are required to attach while filling out the form.
- Participants must be able to listen and speak in the language if they are to gain a lot. If prospective fellows are unable to speak English, they are still encouraged to apply but must form a team with someone who can fill all the requirements of the program in English
- Curious explorers want to build a larger social network to amplify their work
- Hoping to join a startup and make an impact
How to Apply for Quest fellowship program 2022 for Young Entrepreneurs
Interested applicants are to fill out the application form on the official application portal, click the Apply now button below to start your application. For more details, visit the official webepage.