The Ingressive for Good (I4G) in partnership with Tamborin and Entry Level has announced The NEXT African Project Management Scholarship For Young Africans. the programme is to train 1000 African youths in a Project management career.
In a 2019 survey, LinkedIn ranked Product Management as one of the most promising jobs of the year, with a 29% year-on-year growth in job openings.
There’s an increasing demand for product managers and we want to make sure that there’s a seat at the table for you. This is why we have partnered with Tamborin and Entry Level to train 1000 African youths in Product management for FREE.
Tamborin Africa curates and delivers top remote jobs in tech across the globe straight to your inbox. They connect top African talents to remote or relocation opportunities available across the globe
Application closing Date: 18th of May, 2022 9:00AM WAT
Training Starts on: 31st May, 2022
Selection Notification: 19th May, 2022
Training Duration: The training will last for 6 weeks.
- Introduction to Product Management
- Discovery and Research
- Product Validation with MVPs
- User Stories and Prioritization Frameworks
- Working as a Product Manager
- You will learn how to lead the product life cycle with a focus on discovery and research, building MVPs, writing user stories, prioritization and estimation frameworks, and how to deliver your products using agile. It is a Mentor-Designed Experiential Learning process.
- You will be given a certificate upon completion.
- The training is for all African youths passionate about building careers as Product managers.
- No prerequisite background knowledge. Whether you’re complete beginner or have had some exposure, this is the right program for you.
How to Apply for The NEXT African Project Management Scholarship For Young Africans
Interested applicants are to apply for the programme by submitting their detail through the online application portal. Visit the official scholarship announcemeant page for more details. To apply, click on the “APPLY NOW’ button below.