TotalEnergies Young Graduate Programme 2022 For Young Nigerians
TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc is now receiving applications from qualified young Nigerian graduates for its TotalEnergies Young Graduate Programme 2022.
TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of TotalEnergies; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 570 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top quality energy products and services. TotalEnergies Marketing Nigeria Plc(RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956 to market petroleum products in Nigeria.
The Young Graduate program is an opportunity for young people to discover working life through a genuine hands-on professional experience while benefiting from international exposure just after graduating from university.
– An 18-month-course program:
– 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria (phase 1)
– 12 months of expatriation in another affiliate of TotalEnergies within Africa or at the HQ in Paris (phase 2)
– Application Deadline: Not Specified
Metier- Inspection & Maintenance General Resp., Maintenance
Region, department, area – Nigeria
Employment type – Graduate
Branch – Marketing & Services
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in Mechanical & Civil Engineering
- Candidates Must be less than 26years old
- Candidates must have Less than 1 year of professional experience
How to Apply for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Programme 2022
Qualified candidates are to apply for the programme via the official TotalEnergies recruiting Portal. Click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below to apply.