[APPLY NOW] University of Westminster GREAT Scholarship for Justice and Law 2022
The University of Westminster in conjunction with UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council calls for application for the GREAT Scholarship for Justice and Law for Postgraduate law courses.
The University of Westminster is a worldwide university that welcomes and encourages connection with the world in all of its myriad manifestations. Students from 150 countries attend our Colleges and Schools, which are ranked sixth in the UK in international outlook by the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings. Students have the opportunity to hone their abilities through participation in programs that are taught by industry leaders and that provide significant internship and job placement experiences.
A student from Nigeria who is enrolled in any of the University of Westminster’s postgraduate legal programs is eligible to apply for the university’s GREAT Scholarship for justice and law.
Scholarship Provider: The University of Westminster
Degree Category: Masters
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Application Deadline: 13 June 2022
- Tuition Fee Award in the amount of £10,000 provided directly to the University to be applied against your tuition expenses. Only the first academic year of a student’s two-year postgraduate program will count toward the award’s eligibility.
- As a student, you will have access to a wide range of opportunities, resources, and assistance to help you land a job after graduation.
- There are additional projects and schemes to assist you to gain transferrable skills, networking with businesses, and preparing for the graduate job market.
- This scholarship is open to Overseas fee-paying students from (and residing in) Nigeria.
- Minimum UK equivalent 2:1 Honours degree. Admission is determined by a candidate’s academic record and a statement of purpose.
- You must hold an offer for a full-time master’s course in Law starting in September 2022 at the University of Westminster.
- Students who already have a Master’s degree are not eligible to apply unless otherwise stated in the overseas academic qualifications equivalency guide.
Please note that if your course falls into one or more of the below categories then you are NOT eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Professional courses (eg RIBA pt III, ACCA, CIMA, CiLEX)
- Conversion courses (eg Graduate Diploma in Law)
- Integrated Masters/MPhil/PhD student
- Part-time students
Be aware that the number of available scholarships is very restricted. There is no assurance that you will get a reward even if you meet the eligibility requirements.
An awarding panel will review all qualified applications. Applicants’ academic records, personal circumstances, and responses to the questions on the application form will all be taken into account by the panel members, who recognize that there will be a wide range of skills, attributes, and experiences among them.
After the application deadline, all candidates will be notified of their status within three weeks.
How to Apply
Applicants are to check and follow the application procedure on the official page before proceeding. Click the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below to apply.CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW