Applications are now open for Vine Fund Grant 2022 for Young African Changemakers. The programme sponsored by Foundervine is designed to help organizations that are committed to community development that was affected by the 2020 Covid 19 Pendemic get back on track
About Vine Fund Grant 2022
The Vine Fellowship is a selected group of value-driven leaders in digital fields, entrepreneurs, and subject matter experts who collectively develop young entrepreneurs through skills development and mentoring.
In 2020, the world experienced the devastating impact of COVID-19, which led to nationwide lockdowns and government restrictions. In Ghana and Nigeria, small charities and social enterprises were hit very hard. That’s why Vine Fund 1 is supporting organisations that help communities in these countries.
The funding can be used for:
– Helping you get your social impact organization back on track: This might be the costs of getting trading back up and running, supporting outreach and marketing, supporting your costs while your business gets back to full strength, developing new markets and services etc.
– Helping you work with communities that are recovering: This might be work-related to supporting communities that have been hard hit by COVID-19, for example, supporting people to get back to work, helping marginalized children catch up with education, supporting families who have been bereaved, and providing services for people affected by long COVID etc
Host: Founder Vine
Eligible Country: Nigerians/Ghanaians
Application Closing Date: 22 July 2022
- The operations of the organization must impact communities in Ghana or Nigeria
- The organization must be legally registered as a social enterprise/charitable organisation
- The organization must have been in operation for at least 12 months at the time of application
- The organization must normally rely on income from trading activity (selling goods or services)
- Funding: Organisations will be awarded grants ranging from $500 – $1000 to support their businesses
Capacity Building Support: Organisations will receive non-financial capacity building support through masterclasses, training, coaching or mentoring in order to scale up their businesses
- Community Support: Organisations will be added to the Vine Community where they can tap into the resources of the Community for growth
How to Apply for Vine Fund Grant 2022 for Young African Changemakers
Interested applicants are to Complete the online application form by 22 July. Visit the official Foundervine webpage for more details. Click the Apply now button below to apply