[Apply Now] Wema Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 For Young Nigerians
Wema Bank is the pioneer of Africa’s first fully digital bank, ALAT, and one of Nigeria’s most resilient banks is calling on young Nigerian graduates to apply for its 2022 Tech Graduate Trainee Programme.
About Wema Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
Wema Bank has remained innovative in delivering value to its stakeholders. The publicly quoted Nigerian company has successfully built a legacy of trust and resilience that has won it the loyalty of its customers. The Bank is constantly introducing products and services tailored to the needs of its customers at every stage of their lives. It is a proud partner to more than one million individuals, families and businesses across Nigeria, helping them to achieve their personal and financial goals.
To boost the delivery of its digital services, WEMA Bank welcomes applications for its “2022 ‘Tech’ Bankers-in-Training Program” in the following business areas:
- Information Security
- Software Engineering
- IT Networking and Administration
Host Organization: Wema Bank Nigeria
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Deadline: Apr 22, 2022
To participate in this programme, you must meet the following requirements:
- First Class or Second-Class Upper degree from a recognized University
- 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Maximum of 18 months of work experience post- National Youth Service
- Not older than 26 years at the point of application
- Have a passion for IT (specialized technology)
- A masters’ degree from a recognized university would be an added advantage.
Relevant professional certification(s) would also be an advantage.
For More details, Visit the Official Wema Bank Tech Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 Page