Science by Women announces its first competition with the aim of giving continuity to the research that the beneficiaries of the programme have been carrying out during their six-month stays in the different associated Spanish centres. Scientific dissemination, technology transfer and innovation have proven to be key elements for the sustainable development of societies.
Ensuring that the research carried out by the beneficiaries has an impact in their countries of origin is a priority for Science by Women which, through this competition, aims to take the next unavoidable step: the implementation of projects and initiatives that benefit the welfare of local communities and give visibility to the transformative power of science done by women.
Sponsor: Women for Africa Foundation
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: October 12, 2022
- The competition is open to women scientists who have completed or are currently completing their research stays in any of the seven editions of Science by Women.
- The projects and initiatives (which may also be science and technology-based ventures) submitted must be developed in the African country of origin of the candidates.
- Women scientists who, at the date of publication of this competition, have not yet started their research stay are not eligible to apply.
- Only one project proposal may be submitted, so they will have to choose which category best meets their objectives.
- Scientific Dissemination with an award of €4,000 gross.
- Technology Transfer with an award of €7,000 gross
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.