The World Food Programme is always looking for talented, motivated and enthusiastic students from around the world. An internship at WFP is a great opportunity to acquire practical work experience while contributing to the goal of reaching Zero Hunger.
Host: The World Food Programme
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: On-going
Applicants for the internship opportunity must:
- Currently enrolled in a recognized university or graduated in the last six months
- Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Motivated, team player and open to new challenges
- Working knowledge of English (other UN languages are a plus)
- Interested in learning and taking a first step in the humanitarian sector
- Before you start your internship with WFP, you will be asked for a proof of medical insurance.
- First hand on the job Experience
- Exposure and Mentorship
- WFP’s internships normally last between two and eight months. WFP contributes to your internship with a stipend that is connected to the specific duty station. The maximum amount is US$1000 per month.
- You will be responsible for organizing and paying for your travel and accommodation arrangements, however WFP will reimburse travel tickets for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country. It is your responsibility to organize a visa for your internship and cover related costs. WFP can support you with the required documents.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below to find the available internship role in your field.