Doha Institute for Graduate Studies offers various scholarships annually to attract academically qualified students from within and outside the State of Qatar. The scholarships vary, some awarded on the basis of merit and academic competition, while others are based on financial need.
Scholarship provider: Doha Institute for Graduate Studies, Qatar
Degree Category: Masters & PhD
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: Not Specified
- The applicant must be accepted in the institution.
- The applicant must be unable to afford the costs of pursuing a doctoral degree and has no other scholarships.
- The scholarship covers two semesters during which the student must complete the courses of the first phase. In case of failing to complete them in that period, the student shall pay the additional fees as determined by the institution.
- No student may combine the scholarships of the Institute with any other scholarship whatever the source thereof.
- Only students who have a good academic standing continue to benefit from the Institute’s scholarships. The Institute may, In accordance with its procedures withdraw scholarships from students who violate this requirement.
- The scholarships offered by the Institute shall not benefit the students enrolled in the Executive Masters or Diploma programs or specialized certificates.
- Full tuition fees coverage,
- Free accommodation in institute dormitories
- A monthly stipend
- Health insurance
- Two travel tickets from and to home country upon arrival and after graduation.
Students must first apply and be offered provisional admission into the school before applying for the scholarship.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.