Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2022/2023 Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Post Graduate Scholarship for Young Nigerians. Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
The award is in two categories:
- Overseas – To study in a reputable overseas university
- Local – To study in a recognized Nigerian university
Scholarship Provider: Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited
Scholarship Category: Postgraduate
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application closing date: 3rd June 2022.
To qualify for the 2022/2023 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2022.
4. Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2022 (applicable to overseas category).
Available Course of Study
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
The NAE scholarship award applies to:
- Tuition Fees,
- Books and other study materials,
- Field trips
- Living expenses
- A return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
a. Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) with white background not more than 3 months old
b. Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
c. First Degree Certificate
d. NYSC Discharge Certificate
e. Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
f. Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
g. Birth Certificate from Local government
h. NAE Compliance Declaration Form
2. All candidates are required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click Here.
3. Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix-up during upload.
4. Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
How to Apply for 2022/2023 Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Post Graduate Scholarship
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Apply Now” tab below
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
For more details on the application process, visit the official scholarship Page Here.