Developing great products takes many talented individuals to fill several roles throughout the company. Microsoft Leap is focused on sourcing and developing non-traditional talent. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about technology and offer diverse perspectives. We don’t just value differences, we seek them out. We invite them in. We are a family of individuals at a truly global company, united by a single mission.
A data analyst is someone who draws meaningful information from data and data sources using data analysis tools. These results, which are pulled from the raw data, helps their employers or clients make relevant decisions to their businesses by identifying various insights, facts and trends.
The Data analyst cohort program is a 16-week cohort that includes classroom time as well as real-world experience through development and project management cohorts.
Category: Free Training
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not Stated
Applicants for this Path must have:
- A flair for numbers or basic mathematics skills.
- Basic knowledge of any of Microsoft Excel, Power BI or Tableau, etc.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps obligation or are exempt.
- Completed a tertiary degree in a numerate field.
- Female-only cohort.
- Microsoft Leap does not have a coding language requirement for applicants; however, the recommendation is applicants know at least one coding language
- Other Requirements
- Current authorization to work in the United States or residency in the country location of your cohort before the start of your cohort
- Work experience
- LinkedIn profile
- Ensure availability during the entire scheduled cohort of your pathway
- Gather necessary materials
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.