Applications are open for the 2022 TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship for Africans. This scholarship was established to help African students bridge part of the gap and relieve some of the financial burden associated with taking on MBA programs.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship was established in 2011 with the intention of assisting up to eight candidates per academic year. Students from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Ghana as well as Morocco, Togoland and Côte d’Ivoire have received scholarships thus far, and they’ve gone on to attend various leading Business Schools in the world.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is open to all successful African candidates for an MBA program at one of the top ten business schools in the world, as listed by the Financial Times.
- University of Pennsylvania: Wharton
- Columbia Business School
- Insead (France/Singapore)
- Harvard Business School
- Northwestern University: Kellogg School of Management
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- University of Chicago: Booth
- London Business School
- Yale School of Management
- IESE Business School (Spain)
Scholarship provider: Ty Danjuma Foundation
Degree Category: MBA
Eligible Country: Selected African Countries
Application Closing Date: 16th June 2022
- Applicants must be from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Ghana as well as Morocco, Togoland and Côte d’Ivoire.
- Applicant must have applied and has been accepted on an MBA programme at a top 10 leading Business School, as ranked by The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking 2022
- The applicant’s country of residence does not affect their eligibility for the scholarship.
- The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship will give extra financial assistance to help African students bridge part of the gap and alleviate some of the financial strain related to taking on MBA programs; however, this support will not be sufficient to operate as the major source of finance for these programs.
- Candidates who are successful in receiving a grant will be given their award in advance of the date when the business school accepts new students on an annual basis.
How to Apply for the 2022 TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship for Africans
- Step 1: Applicant must have applied and has been accepted on an MBA programme at a top 10 leading Business School, as ranked by The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking 2022 (MBA 2022 – Business school rankings from the Financial Times – FT.com)
- Step 2: Qualified applicants are to send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org between 15 May and 16 June 2022:
– Full Name
– Full contact details
– Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
– Year of enrolment at the Business School
– Copy of offer letter from the Business School
– Copy of your CV
– Copy of your own budget and funding shortfall (including confirmation letters for all scholarships and loans).
For more information, Please visit the Official TY MBA Scholarship page.