Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria is calling on young Nigerian graduates to apply for its 2022 edition Stanbic IBTC Digital Skills Empowerment Programme. This is an initiative that will provide excellent digital training and upskilling to a group of eligible candidates with digital skills to build their capabilities and broaden their digital scope.
About Stanbic IBTC Digital Skills Empowerment Programme
The Digital Skills Empowerment Programme(DiSEP) is designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, train, develop and position them to be able to participate in supporting the digital transformation journey of Stanbic IBTC Group, and also help bridge the gap of digital talent scarcity in the employment market. It is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about developing the required skills to build a fast-tracked career.
DiSEP is an intensive program and a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate to develop the required skills to build a fast-tracked career. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to prepare for and complete professional certifications.
Available Career Paths
- IT Software Development
- Cloud Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineering
- Data Engineering
- Mobile App Development
- Blockchain Development
- IoT Development
- UI and UX Development
- Linux OS Administration
- Database Administration
- Applications Support.
To be eligible for the programme, applicants must have the following:
- A minimum of a Second Class (or its equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering-related course from an accredited University.
- A minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have a discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicants’ Date of Birth, Gender, and class of degree must be clearly stated.
- Please note that as part of the selection process, shortlisted candidates will be required to pass an online pre-training assessment.
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Digital Skills Empowerment Programme 2022
- Interested applicants that met the requirements must apply through the DiSEP application portal where they will enter their details and supply all the necessary documents.
- To apply, click on the Application button below. For more information, visit the official DiSEP announcement page.